Last night as I picked up the couple of cards I had on my altar that I had drawn several days earlier to steep in for several days. Page of Swords and King of Swords
It came to me as I tucked them back into the deck. Night cards Select two cards for sleep tonight. Instead of dailies, do nightlies. Set them up and say, ok, I’ll sleep on these. I wouldn’t put them under my pillow, They’d potentially get trashed. Not from some thrashing around. I don’t move much when I sleep, because that’s what I’m doing. Sleep. Crushed and crumpled and bent up, and not in the dog-eared from years of use good way. So, figuratively, sleep on them. Night Cards, or Nightly Cards… to wake up and take into the next day(s).
So, I drew two cards. Didn’t pick two cards. Drew them as I was going to do a reading. And, that reading was called sleep.
XX Judgment ~ XXI The World
I woke up this morning, thought, With all these Rx (Retrograde planets and bodies) and that Leo Quincunxes and and and… all energies parked and emanating all at once… can feel like an overwhelmingly loud room rather than a rockin concert…. With all these…. Persevere to Resurrection. The words in a mini Trubo Reading came: Persevere to Resurrection + (Silence, still in chrysalis how I take on the world).The chrysalis in not yet cracked open Mr Soul Gardener. Persevere to resurrection (+ Silence). Something bigger comes for your imagination’s and process’s play.
Best to your endurance and to wonderfully adapt in these times and all times as we move forward. Is it doable to actionably bring yourself to thrive instead of just survive?
Jordan’s Shop Supports This Blog. Check out the great eStocking Stuffers to add that special flourish of visual music for the eyes and the soul to complement your gifting.
Which music-for-your-eyes eProducts from the Shop do you give this year?
Blog (c) 2020 Jordan Hoggard
ImaginAction (c) 2008 – 2020Jordan Hoggard
Honored to be included in
Trace the hidden history of Tarot in the first volume from TASCHEN’sLibrary of Esoterica, a series documenting the creative ways we strive to connect to the divine. Artfully arranged according to the sequencing of the Major and Minor Arcana, this visual compendium gathers more than 500 cards and works of original art from around the world in the ultimate exploration of a centuries-old art form.
fire of life, life-acumen, actively energetic clarity directed to attract wants
The Queen of Wands is a Magical Mirroring, the full energetic clarity of empathy with the natural leadership of not dissolving one’s boundaries as a chameleon… the full energetic clarity of far-seeing vision right in the moment wise in time in the moment. The Queen of Wands. True empathy without handing yourself over to the other. The Queen of Wands. True and full and confident perspective with natural leadership through and through.
~ END OF BLOG. The below is reference material from The Presence of the Priestess.” …except for a couple of… minor, experiential edits.~
The High Priestess plays 10 parts in The Land of Mystereum, 10 very specifically different roles. This came about from the amazing breadth and great deal of work I felt The High Priestess performs naturally in her role as the one who gives form to the formless. Tha Magician sparked inception, whereas The High Priestess then form-gave conception. It felt very natural to let the presence of the Priestess naturalize itself throughout these 9 perennial cards in The Land of Mystereum.
1. The High Priestess appearance. As herself The High Priestess gives form to the formless connected to ground and sky, above and below? Conception. A visual story of an out-of-body experience or across-every-scale as a natural and total mode for this card.
2. The Empress appearance. The High Priestess golden and pregnant connected not to ground and sky here, but to the two Empress Yoni-verse trees, carrying out the function she began in the completion of the task of The Empress’ “carrying to full term.”
3. The Temperance appearance. We see The High Priestess’ unconscious workings, the creature forces of the unconscious, brought forth into the light of day to layer in another dimension of vast connection. The vast connection of above with below. The vast connection of unconscious with conscious. Temperance then as a metaphor for unconscious contents utilized naturally and consciously?
4. The Moon appearance. The Priestess up close focuses on the drawing-down-the-moon ritual.
5. The 6 of Pentacles appearance, 2 of her. The epic spiral of giving and receiving. The Priestess sisters as two facets of her personality in more casual black and lavendar robe garb to continually spin-juggle Pentacle-worlds in this epic exchange.
6. The 6 of Wands appearance. The Priestess, having drawn down the moon resonates from its other side to cascade an exchange of new energies down into your process. Papesse? As, here The High Priestess is performing what is traditionally a Hierophant function of bringing spirit to the earth, yet in your Wands, in your Minor Arcana, in your everday life. Present in the Minors is the Priestess exalting new qualities to enliven your down-to-earth spirit?
7. The Queen of Wands appearance. Sees through mirage clearly and naturally. Feels the full-on whole ‘nother world in a simple reflection. Life inside the mirror, a whole ‘nother universe there? Note, though, that the reflections here are not symmetrical reversing one another like in a traditional mirror. Mirror mirror on the wall . . . with NO competition. The Priestess plays this Queen with her mirror-magic of above and below, outside the mirror and at one and the same time within yourself. The High Priestess focuses identity here to express a magical and clear nature in her energetic vision. The High Priestess is wholly transformed here. Suffice it to say, The Queen of Wands Gets ‘er done! NOW THE MAGICAL MIRRORING OF NATURAL AND FULL-ON EMPATHY.
8. The Queen of Cups appearance. And, in The Queen of Cups the Priestess fulfillingly emerges from her cup, fulfillment carried to full term? She is akin to a living Nautilus in the sea of emotion present to brightly wash through like great weather. Also, have you noticed the Calla Lily energy coming from her hands as she moves through these cards? The Calla Lily. One of the few asymmetrical flowers. Beautiful. SO stunningly beautiful a flower.
9. King of Cups appearance. And, The High Priestess finishes her World Tour 2010 of The Land of Mystereum emerging as the emotionally infused strength emanating from the King of Cups’ bicep. That goes places for me. More than Jungian anima, the female spirit within the male. More a mindbodybeautiful strength present in this King.
Oh, and Lest We Miss Subtlety
10. The World appearance in a slideshow of The High Priestess, The World, and Strength. One of those hands up top in The World belongs to The High Priestess… and by the way, the other comes from Strength. Which is which?
This post was originally
This post was originally The Presence of the Priestess. Reminiscing on creating Mystereum… I drew 2 cards. The 7 of Pentacles from the top Stone Card and The Magican pulsing as the heartbeat of the 7 of Pentacles from the bottom Treasure Card.
quiet watchfulness, pause, higher sight within an above, “Depth of Above” (c) The Tarot School. “Depth of Beyond” (c) 2019 Jordan Hoggard
intuition, forming, giving form to the formless, conception (to the Mag’s inception), fully grounded out-of-body experiences as a matter of course naturally
I feel that with the High Priestess’ grounded out of body experience coupled with the Queen of Wands and then those two coupled with the 7 of Pentacles and The Magician… it feels like I received a glimpse of eternity. It feels like I received an Inner Yod, the address of God. I wonder if that address shows up on Google Maps? 😉
Hope you have enjoyed this segment
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of The Land of Mystereum Image Lineage as part of “The Presence Of” series where Major Arcana characters make a variety of appearance both bold and subtle throughout The Land of Mystereum! Till Next Time.
The World plays 2 parts in The Land of Mystereum, 2 very similar roles. It of course plays its full role in its card home address at 21 Archetype Avenue in The Land of Mystereum. Plus, The World makes a vignette appearance as a wormhole, a portal to other worlds in… see the examples below. This came about from a nod to the Mystereum Quaternal Brother Kings being overheard saying in unison, “The view through the looking glass at the top of our obelisk has special meaning for Mystereum’s Royal Court. They see the top of the obelisk as a looking glass to see the infinite world of your next cycle. They also see the top of our obelisk as a powerful portal between worlds. You see, they feel it is also a connection to the afterlife that they use regularly each time they finish their large works. The call the top of the obelisk “The Portal of the Seamless Segue,” or PotSS for short. They say that in each joyful completion of a cycle it gives you a glimpse of eternity.”~ excerpt from the Tarot in the Land of Mystereum Imagination Primer companion book, page 71.
2. The 9 of Pentacles appearance. Judgment also appears in the 9 of Pentacles as a vignette in the form of a wormhole. Ask yourself, “Why would this PotSS appear here in the 9 of Pentacles?” <——- The video link there might shed some light on it… or… take you there to reveal a secret. Make sure you get a reflective kitchen spoon out before you watch so you can play along.
overlaps, finery, naturalized, established solid dynamism
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of the “Presence of” series
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of The Land of Mystereum Image Lineage as part of “The Presence Of” series where Major Arcana characters make a variety of appearance both bold and subtle throughout The Land of Mystereum!There is another segment coming out in this series about the Majors that appear as singles rather than cameo-ing their adventures throughout Mystereum, and then a “Mini Mystereum Encyclopedia Road Map of Travels Maquette”… LOL, a Table of Contents for this series. Then, we’ll be on to the “Presence of” the symbols in The Land of Mystereum.
Jordan has been hired to be a co-host and reader on an internet radio show that is also syndicated in 7 radio station markets! Stay tuned for more on that real soon! We launch on July 23rd!
Coupled Cards Tarot Thoughts 8wXXI
The Eight of Wands
up in the air in a positive way like moonbeams, energy across a plateau like field sports
XXI The World
Looking up from inside the obelisk, complete cycles, expansive, infinite
With each as the heartbeat of the other…
I’ll compose a 8 of Wands + XXI The World Tarot Thought
I expand on each and every energetically pregnant pause of a plateau to expand each scene to commence at the scale of the world.
As I shift focus and re-orchestrate scale, regardless of whether my view is through the microscope, the telescope, or simply at my feet there is a whole and complete and in process world in each focus.
Always complete, never finished, I resonantly expand on each and every plateau in my world. I myself orchestrate myself to be better able to seamlessly synchromesh with what’s on its way. Here, I receive well only needing to reciprocate with whole mindbodybeautiful smiling eyes.
“Do not let yesterday use up too much of today.” ~old Cherokee wisdom
Even in a card with no people, there is always one… You looking in through the portal.
Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. Tarot voice and stories. The place where cards literally speak to you. Mystereum. It’s all about discovering your Inner Inheritances. Always complete, never finished. Always complete, never finished.
“Adversity does not build character. It reveals it.” ~ James Lane Allen
These Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre Themes look into the depthful places of other cards throughout the deck that Major Arcana characters in Tarot in the Land of Mystereum make cameo appearances. These “Presence of” blog segments are to introduce you to people in the crowd so to speak. Mystereum is young, yet oh how they grow so quickly.
These Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre Themes are a stage to express the coordination of living order that heartbeats throughout The Land of Mystereum. The MystereumPresence Of series can be found under the Card Cameos tab above for you to explore how Major Arcana characters make cameos and guest appearances throughout Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. The intent of this series is to more clearly bring the presence of the Mystereum living family lineage to you.
Also As A Form-Giver
I am using these blog articles to build a Land of Mystereum Encyclopedia. As Mystereum is not a derivative deck, or at least RWS or Thoth derivative — Mystereum is derivative of a 3 and 5-year stand-alone connection to the Tarot All that is divination — the encyclopedia will be like place for larger study and learning about Mystereum as an imaginative divination tool. This encyclopedia will begin to outline a map, a roadmap to guide further exploration studies. It’ll just be a lot more fun than a map, and you don’t have to figure out how to fold it back up. It’s a process, so sitting the heads-up down, back to Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre Themes.
Mystereum Tarot Thursday Theatre Themes
will explore the features and symbols and the way things cascade through the Land of Mystereum Tarot deck in multiple places to echo-resonate-locate further layers of visual story and meaning in the cards. Look at them as primers or psychic triggers always welcoming how YOU see Mystereum in altogether your own personal and valuable way.
is the all-inclusive Atman-Wheel-cycle-at-a-larger-scale that is card XXI The World.
XXI The World
makes its presence known directly in only 2 Tarot in the Land of Mystereum cards. Sometimes allusions that are so big and so there, like XXI The World, you cannot see them. Sometimes things so big and so there also appear in freezeframe-flash vignettes. Blink and you’ll miss ’em sometimes. Maybe you can drive a stick shift? Shift focus and redirect scale on the fly as you steer on a serendipitous road trip in life to get a better sense of your own XXI World.
The World Stars, Cameos, Makes Appearances In
complete cycles, expansive, infinite, rites of passage, portal to other worlds
overlaps, finery, naturalized, established solid dynamism
XXI The World ~ Go figure, huh?! 🙂
The 9 of Pentacles ~ Notice the vignette out-take of the PotSS in the sky up on the left. The moral? Solid dynamism’ll get you there. Oh! What is the PotSS, you ask? Get your copy of Tarot in the Land of Mystereum, and turn to page 71 of your 192-page Imagination Primer companion book that comes with the deck to see. What’s the PotSS? It’s pretty cool I can say . . . It’s a great and simply way to play with XXI The World, too. Turn to page 71, and then feel The World again. Let me know how it resonates for you.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this waaaaayyyyyy short segment
glimpsing XXI The World. And, here’s a short video for the 9 of Pentacles for Ya! I suggest to watch it twice. You might hop into the kitchen for something between watchings. You . . . might. 😉
You must be logged in to post a comment.