The Queen of Wands is a Magical Mirroring, the full energetic clarity of empathy with the natural leadership of not dissolving one’s boundaries as a chameleon… the full energetic clarity of far-seeing vision right in the moment wise in time in the moment. The Queen of Wands. True empathy without handing yourself over to the other. The Queen of Wands. True and full and confident perspective with natural leadership through and through.
~ END OF BLOG. The below is reference material from The Presence of the Priestess.” …except for a couple of… minor, experiential edits.~
The Presence of The High Priestess character in The Land of Mystereum
The High Priestess plays 10 parts in The Land of Mystereum, 10 very specifically different roles. This came about from the amazing breadth and great deal of work I felt The High Priestess performs naturally in her role as the one who gives form to the formless. Tha Magician sparked inception, whereas The High Priestess then form-gave conception. It felt very natural to let the presence of the Priestess naturalize itself throughout these 9 perennial cards in The Land of Mystereum.
1. The High Priestess appearance. As herself The High Priestess gives form to the formless connected to ground and sky, above and below? Conception. A visual story of an out-of-body experience or across-every-scale as a natural and total mode for this card.
2. The Empress appearance. The High Priestess golden and pregnant connected not to ground and sky here, but to the two Empress Yoni-verse trees, carrying out the function she began in the completion of the task of The Empress’ “carrying to full term.”
3. The Temperance appearance. We see The High Priestess’ unconscious workings, the creature forces of the unconscious, brought forth into the light of day to layer in another dimension of vast connection. The vast connection of above with below. The vast connection of unconscious with conscious. Temperance then as a metaphor for unconscious contents utilized naturally and consciously?
4. The Moon appearance. The Priestess up close focuses on the drawing-down-the-moon ritual.
5. The 6 of Pentacles appearance, 2 of her. The epic spiral of giving and receiving. The Priestess sisters as two facets of her personality in more casual black and lavendar robe garb to continually spin-juggle Pentacle-worlds in this epic exchange.
6. The 6 of Wands appearance. The Priestess, having drawn down the moon resonates from its other side to cascade an exchange of new energies down into your process. Papesse? As, here The High Priestess is performing what is traditionally a Hierophant function of bringing spirit to the earth, yet in your Wands, in your Minor Arcana, in your everday life. Present in the Minors is the Priestess exalting new qualities to enliven your down-to-earth spirit?
7. The Queen of Wands appearance. Sees through mirage clearly and naturally. Feels the full-on whole ‘nother world in a simple reflection. Life inside the mirror, a whole ‘nother universe there? Note, though, that the reflections here are not symmetrical reversing one another like in a traditional mirror. Mirror mirror on the wall . . . with NO competition. The Priestess plays this Queen with her mirror-magic of above and below, outside the mirror and at one and the same time within yourself. The High Priestess focuses identity here to express a magical and clear nature in her energetic vision. The High Priestess is wholly transformed here. Suffice it to say, The Queen of Wands Gets ‘er done! NOW THE MAGICAL MIRRORING OF NATURAL AND FULL-ON EMPATHY.
8. The Queen of Cups appearance. And, in The Queen of Cups the Priestess fulfillingly emerges from her cup, fulfillment carried to full term? She is akin to a living Nautilus in the sea of emotion present to brightly wash through like great weather. Also, have you noticed the Calla Lily energy coming from her hands as she moves through these cards? The Calla Lily. One of the few asymmetrical flowers. Beautiful. SO stunningly beautiful a flower.
9. King of Cups appearance. And, The High Priestess finishes her World Tour 2010 of The Land of Mystereum emerging as the emotionally infused strength emanating from the King of Cups’ bicep. That goes places for me. More than Jungian anima, the female spirit within the male. More a mindbodybeautiful strength present in this King.
Oh, and Lest We Miss Subtlety
10. The World appearance in a slideshow of The High Priestess, The World, and Strength. One of those hands up top in The World belongs to The High Priestess… and by the way, the other comes from Strength. Which is which?
This post was originally
This post was originally The Presence of the Priestess. Reminiscing on creating Mystereum… I drew 2 cards. The 7 of Pentacles from the top Stone Card and The Magican pulsing as the heartbeat of the 7 of Pentacles from the bottom Treasure Card.
I feel that with the High Priestess’ grounded out of body experience coupled with the Queen of Wands and then those two coupled with the 7 of Pentacles and The Magician… it feels like I received a glimpse of eternity. It feels like I received an Inner Yod, the address of God. I wonder if that address shows up on Google Maps? 😉
Hope you have enjoyed this segment
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of The Land of Mystereum Image Lineage as part of “The Presence Of” series where Major Arcana characters make a variety of appearance both bold and subtle throughout The Land of Mystereum! Till Next Time.
NO LONGER: Tune into the Inner State Highways internet TV show on PEN, Thursdays at 10p EST.
(c) 2013 Jordan Hoggard
All images and text (c)2010, 2011 Jordan Hoggard
Tip your server?
You can easily tip at BuyMeACoffee