This Is Another Stick-Up, Inner Sanctum. Get Used To It.
Hands Up Where I Can See ‘Em!
Surrender … and skip to the exercise below for the baby and not the delivery
So, if I Remember in My Now-Correct Evolution of it Correctly
Before I recount the memory… put the card captions together in order as a mini-story or short poem. Of course you can change the order of the captions. Heck, change the captions! What would yours be for this card sequence? Of course you can replace the cards, too, though please go sit at the small table — hint: it’s a lot more fun over there… like the Little Bus with food.
I Guess I missed It. What Was It Again?
Change your negative thinking?
I suggest NOT to try and change your negative thinking. Changing your negative thinking feels to be about as effective as trying to clean sewage into a good soup. Where’s the exhaust pipe? Step on it bayBEE! Ahhh Inner Sanctum… Put your hands up where I can see ’em! You better start getting used to it. This is a stick-up! Gotta empty your cup before it can be filled, huh?
But, WAIT! There’s More!
No, really. All that up there I just wrote is simply ground to support this simple figure of an exercise to take for a spin.
- Before you fire an idea or a person or or or.
- Before you go into the societal erosion mode we are pretty much unconsciously supported by and trained to embrace.
- Try this… Plus something. Plus it. What’s “plussing”? It is ONLY saying constructive things. It is seeing THROUGH the chaff to get the wheat… without mentioning the chaff.
- The FIRST thing you think about something… ESPECIALLY if it pisses you off might best be… “What treasure is hidden among these swine, and what part am I playing in… Ahhh, I see… SCREW THAT MIRROR… in fact I will BREAK that mirror into … not 7 years bad luck. I will break the mirror into its multiple perspectives as they waft away like smoke revealing… the treasure takeaway!”
- Do that doggedly and selfishly in the first thing you THINK about something that gets your goat, causes you to WANT head butt… THEN
- With that as the selfish first thing you do which minds you of your own self-respecting boundaries… you may become strong enough to be gentle, and like a Silverback… forget yourself as…
- …with the above as the first thing you THINK… the first thing you SAY can be expressed to embrace the priceless treasure you found inside… about someone else’s idea or expression. And, this is not speed chest with that slap-the-clock stuff. Find the rhythm of the expression. Express it.
- Plus something. Plus it with plussing as a descriptive verb. In fact, pull the stonewalling invisi-ropes on your inner design team’s M.O. or your design team at work… watch how power flows then. Watch as the elegant smoke and mirrors, the houses of cards fall to…
- Surprise yourself and try this. No negative comments. It’ll make the most practiced know-it-all a French mime mute… or concise if they can play that way. You may also find the treasures people are protecting that enhance THEIR role… the treasures they are protecting from themselves so they can continue to miss themselves AS the key to freeing themselves from holding their grace hostage and shining more fruitfully THEIR way.
Try it. I dare you to explore only expressing potential benefits, positive qualities, and effective aspects of any idea presented in a group setting. And, there can be no punishment… because no exceptions to expressing an enhancement of or benefit to what is presented… no exceptions are allowed.
Magical Irreverance to Ya!
Prescient Remembrance is a 10-volume story series by Jordan Hoggard told in poetry. A vampire. His centuries-long search for . . . Volume 2 is Walking the Night… we discover an artist of life, an artist of life eternal painting within…(Click for more) (this is the link for Nook and iBook).
If you do not have an eReader, I also have pdf copies available directly. Send $4.99 via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which volume you are ordering. Thanks!
Bite the Night, and . . . Pass it on.
Volume 3 + .mp3 audio narrations for your iPod Available Soon!
(c) 2013 Jordan Hoggard
Groc Jordan’s Tarot videos at www.youtube.com/drawsalotmore for entertaining and informative Tarot.