Every so often I come across STUNNING and wondrous words and images and et al, and feel it’s my responsibility to share them to contribute my part in them reaching the expanses they deserve.
Today, as I was reading Philip Edward’s blog post, it happened again. 4 words. 4 shining and magically magnetic words. 4. That’s it. 4 words. And those 4 words just went places for me! That’s it. 4 words. I dig that ‘No’ or ‘Yes can each be a complete sentence. Though here, today, I have a 1st. A whole blog post comprised of four words:
I am SO not disturbed by this. Instead. I have tingles and Yesses. Yes, Disturbed is simply a wonderful band name, And his bio sometimes alludes to it psychologically in so many words, and his voice is SO developed. SO many ins and outs of vocal techniques in seamless segues of execution. Especially, on this one. I am a huge Disturbed fan, though I was PLUSSED full-on when I 1st experienced this.
This doesn’t feel like a cover, he made it his own. Though, nonetheless, it’s of course still a cover. An artful one in video, music, and the music of the voice In its entirety. Moving is a word. I use that one.
And/Or Both/And Feeling(s)?
Tip your server after downloading and finding value? Not for the post.For ImaginAction.
No charge, not free, is the intent, with no strings attached
Isn’t there always a 3rd option when asked a choice question?… to make it YOURS? To transform the urgency of the asker into YOUR sanctuary of a question? To Re-set the stage of the questions to respond YOUR way?
Is the glass half full or half empty? It’s a great place to place a flower. Is the glass half full or half empty? It’s refillable. What’s your point?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Do you not work with what you have?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Ok, geeezzzz, you got me. It’s neither…
Is the glass half full or half empty? And, you’re not pouring, why?
Etc, etc, ad infinitum and nauseum… though, in YOUR way…
I love fireworks. I’m from Texas. I don’t love guns, though I intensely like them. Heck, I’ve had too much martial arts experience and training to keep one around. If it came to that… that’s another story. I love lightning, and storms. And, I love motorcycles. Harleys, 1000cc crotch rockets on the Isle of Man TT. If I need a boost, I simply go there on YouTube and gig it like I’m the one on the bike.
But, and this is a big but. Not like the song.
I have a German Shepherd. She’s part wolf. Can see it in the face and tail and pigeon-toed paws built for speed, and the glowing Goddess eyes when the light hits them just so.
I once watched her continue to accelerate across 3/4 of a mile on an NM mesa. Faster and faster, just closing the gap on a rabbit who ran out into the middle of a literally mile-wide open space. Stupid rabbit. Wrong way to go. Though, there’s Nature. It errs sometimes. Or, does it?
Closer and closer closing the distance, until on the other side of the almost-mile the rabbit disappeared under a big boulder. A Greyhound would have had nuthin’ on what I experienced there hanging out with my chainsaw paused watching her full-gate run across the mesa and DAYum did she go through the gears. DAYum did she go through the gears, faster and faster and faster. The longer she went, the faster she got.
Though, back to… loves and intense likes. I love fireworks. I intensely like guns. Motorcycles are da bom, especially Grand Prix types at The Isle of Man. And, lightning… though, so long as I’m in the city and not above treeline with the lightning going off in the snow electrifying the whole scene not just where it strikes… I love lightning, too.
My Girrul, though, Lyra. She isn’t afraid of much, as one would imagine. Big dogs are often strong enough to be gentle, especially of course when there’s a positive part of no bad dogs, only bad owners here. She rules. She rocks. She is sovereign.
I effin LOVE her intense gigs, even when they frustrate the hell out of me. And, during these 5 times she certainly does.
Though, my Sovereign Girrul has those afraid points, and I MIND them when they occur. I talk about legitimate fear versus being afraid and anxiety kidnapping fear to distort it into being afraid, though her legitimate fears ARE AFRAID. I respect that. She’s got some shit, from before I met her, and/or naturally, that talkin’ to it, won’t resolve. A dog’s diff than a partner. The comms together to work that shit out don’t apply. She is afraid of:
Certain Motorcycles. Harleys and certain tuned crotch rockets (feels like the over 200+ mph ones… the really cool ones)
Shuffling cardboard. Like when you move. (Shaking head sad)
She’ll be 12 next month, or so I think. She was a rescue, pulled from the streets. She was fully groomed, only wearing an $80 deerskin collar with no tags. Those gigs set off some alarm bells early on to let her story unfold, though that’s another story for another time. Suffice it to say… No. that’s a story for another time. You learn someone over time. That deserves its own post.
These afraid points she has? Full-on. It’s almost Memorial Day. The lightning gig-goosed her yesterday. Tonight, the fireworks and motorcycles zipping around literally scared the piss out of her.
It’s not the mess I have to clean up, and Nature’s Miracle to remove The smell. It’s… DAYum is she afraid! She gets like Mark Hamill in Star Wars. If she could get any closer and had a light saber, she’d slice me open and crawl inside to get out of the frigid cold of her fear.
It’s intense. It’s important. If I don’t stop everything, she will nuzzle-push between my chair and side desk tipping anything there over, which also equates to a Malbec or Carmenere on the floor and bleeding through the papers, books, etc that were spilled.
Again, it’s not the mess that’s the conflict.
It’s… Nevermind what I love, like, or full-on dig. She is SO afraid. I stop EVERYTHING so she can get as close as possible and hear soothing me-sounds. All I can do is close the windows, turn on the air conditioner, and turn up the Sonos to Phantogram or the Civil Wars o Meg Ryan or BassNectar or 7th House Radio or Jame Horner’s epics so MAYBE, just maybe, she doesn’t hear the fireworks and motorcycles and lightning and guns so intensely, or at least so much… and console her.
She is an effin Cerberus when she goes at something, though I have to say she’s pretty reserved about parsing that out. Kids? Shaking head. Not a problem. 10-month old with yogurt on his face? Turn to get a paper towel, turn back, and one lick-tongue across her lips… clean face and a kid just bouncing beaming laughing. Phewww. When that happened early on, I got it. I got her character. Without Psychological Projection or Projective Identification or even literary personification… DAYum. THIS is certainly MY dog. The apple didn’t fall too far from the tree.
I love her. My conflict frustrations and empathy considerations? Well, that’s an alchemy that will continue. When you can’t change or evolve or adapt something… well…
What cornerstone of what you can’t change in your life do you ultimately enjoy and HAVE to brace against?
I feel we can all learn from the earnest depths that are viscerally and clearly expressed by most Scorpios. It may be a bit simplistic, overgeneralized, to say that Scorpios naturally wield the deep and dark depths from the chthonic, in the light. A simple Scorpionic expression, probably in the day to day, may embrace a fullness of the Chthonic Numinosity that is Self itself incarnate.
(c) 1992 Jordan Hoggard
Under, About, Within, With, and flowing moved by this Scorpio Full Moon, I feel we can all learn from the Scorpio’s natural way of intensely living honestly. Being pleasant is not valid here. Eff a bunch of that. The Moon, in general, can be about waves and cycles and intense knowings from Beyond. Genius. Poetry. Madness. And, your wonderfully beautiful Inner LunaTic, that when tempered is SUCH a force for your own good. And, frankly, everyone around you.
One may find Scorpios affront at times, though, are they really? Are they simply expressing a truth that we care not to throughout our days throughout the rest of the year?, Expressed with the intensity of Nature itself? Isn’t that a snake-tooth of awakening kind of gesture in real-time, wise in time?
This Scorpionic Full Moon, I am reminded of a tourist copping on local culture rather than empathizing into the When in Rome empathy that nourishes serendipitous experiences when traveling.
For those that like the birth and not the delivery and don’t want to read all this, I’ll give you this. Everyone’s good at something. This guy? He was really good at being a dick. Now, you go away as well, Shoo! I gave you what you wanted.
Well, you said give me the baby not the delivery. Why are you still here? Oh, I get it. Right, you’re sticking around? Well, stop that command of alleged conciseness you give to others. I’d advise to expect that many people are going to cross-check you into the Blue Line wall such that your helmet shatters the glass. I guess that you hold your nose when you go under water? I’ll show you how to get around that in another post. For now, I suggest, seat your rump in the Class 5 rapids raft. It’s on you if you get wiggly and pop out into the river:
You take issue with the God(s) or GAWD or Goddeseses in this our place? Hmmm…
From my martial and meditative background what I love about Jesus’ ‘turn the other cheek” is [[not a common reference for me… I’m more of a Gandhi type where, I love your Christ, though i very much do not like yourChristians… and as well, there are some very good ones. Every group has bad apples]] …
After the first hit (physical or metaphorical, etc) , I somehow naturally settle into a Silent calm, very loud in its Silence. I simply breathe in to a very simple mode of, “Ok, somebody wants to play. I’m game. (Look ‘em up and down and then, pause, and right in the eyes Braveheart style). BAM across my cheek. Oops. My bad. Let that happen. Ok, Nice contact. Not on the mark enough, though, ‘cause I’m still right here, a big problem for you, huh? Felt almost like a glancing blow. I mean, it hit hard. Don’t get me wrong, though it felt like you… how do I say? Got lucky? Didn’t mean it. Were smoking hope for the hit? I’m game. Please clarify. Ok, try again.”
Hermit copper talisman
“Ok. here you go. Now, this cheek. Balance is important doncha ya think?… You didn’t vet the situation in the first place for potential consequences did you? Though here you are, and now there are some. Oops, that you brought to the fore. I’m presenting you with this other cheek, the opportunity to repeat the same action and expect different results. (One of Einstein’s definitions of insanity). So, whatcha gonna do? It’s all your call from here. Are you even aware of your surroundings?”… ‘cause…
“You ready? You’re responsible for the 2nd time ya know? Go on. Get to it. Time’s a wastin’.” ….
there’s always SO much pause at that point, and of course if they repeat, one is full-on prepared like a re-run to slip the 2nd hit. And, then of course, I’ve heard the word ‘duck’ or hip chick-a-boom is in the dictionary. Well, maybe not the 2nd one.
Don’t really know why that dood and his witnessin’ preachin’ came to mind tonight, though I’ll play. “What would Jesus do?” Solid question. Turning over the money changer’s was not a wimpy gesture ya know? I, too, love helping people. And, like the character you describe, I love helping people like that to a helping of themselves. No-one needs to get hurt… unless they express they do when they miss and hit the wall or the ground… all still of their own accord.
I find it most important at those times not to be some ego-hero, though to provide a seriously solid and intense interference pattern that upsets their balance. And, not move. Scorpios? Anyone care to chime in, here?
Scorpio Moon? What’s your message?
No need to hit them. Most oftentimes, I’ve found it to be a cool chick-a-boom hip to their hip when they get in close after I haven’t moved and they’ve closed the distance expecting me to move, that sends them flying… for another chance to think about what they are doing.
Inspect what you inspect. ~ unknown
Scorpio Moon Mantra or Rantra?
Inspect Your Expectations. This goes into the actionable qualities behind the simple talent of awareness, talents being innate, and abilities being the same though conscientiously developed into abilities. Vast abilities. Innate talents aren’t worthless. They have value. Though, they are simply not useful treasure until developed into abilities.
Response vs Reaction
Some people rile up further at intensity. That’s typically acting out, unresolved traumas speaking. Parts talking. Psychological Projection or Projective Identity. Neither of those modes tend to level out and acclimate to intensities.
under the spell of psychological projection, or projective identity? That may be a top-heavy hit to you. I’m not a Psychologist, though I’m qualified for life, qualified to speak, though I’m not a Psychology professional. Are you qualified for life?
Nature’s Natural Intensity Is Also Yours
Hmmm. That’s too bad either way that they don’t feel Nature, don’t feel themselves with an awareness conducive to…
It’s a Fucking Scorpio Full Moon
No ‘ ! ‘ needed, implied here. Scorpios tend to live a live where the ‘ ! ‘ is the baseline, their normal.
Under the Scorpio Full Moon
NOW, is a time to Class 5 rapids run your own river and slip the rocks for a consummate survey of your flow, honestly. Honestly. Bye Bye shame and guilt. Scorpios don’t apologize for themselves. I feel that’s a wonderful quality that they don’t. Do you?
For the Scorpio, most likely, honesty is not an issue, and most often is simply matter of fact AND intense as well. They tend to have almost 100% uncut personlaities. 100% of anything is undiluted = naturally intense. You may have to dose, though full-on engagement is much mo’ betta metta. Can you be present with yourself so intensely accurately that… well, your intensities are YOUR normal, where your foundation is something strong to build on? Foundation like the Rock of Gibraltar unmoved by the stormy sea?
An Awakening with new energies directly placed and emanating?
It’s not violence when you slip someone’s movement and they slam into a wall. It’s almost like they thought hitting the wall was a good idea. Heck, did they think I would think that them hitting me was anything other than a bonehead idea? Shaking head. No, I wouldn’t think that a good idea. Not then. Not now. Maybe they figured that out by now? That’s not a Scorpionic Full Moon Gig, though. This time is about YOUR intensities tuned up and amplified to sync you up into being comfortable with yourself… AT the level of your natural intensities.
Violence is never the answer. Though, when I smilingly slip to move out of the way at the last moment, then they slam at full speed into something other than me? That isn’t violence. That’s them not being a very good driver. Gotta shift-n-corner bay-be, and when they hit the turn in the wrong gear… OOPS. Oops is all I have to say when they careen into the wall. That’s all them. That’s all on them. Scorpio Full Moon point, here? Yes:
Do Not Allow Your Intensities To Be Interrupted. They Are Yours. Wield them Naturally. Yup, may take some practice, though aren’t they yours? Worth it? I suggest yes. I suggest, invest in yourself. I hear it lasts a lifetime. Especially Now, under the Scorpio Full Moon, invest in yourself. Invest in ownership of your intensities. They may be what most makes you, You.
First off. Common! Isn’t Scorpionic Poetry redundant as Scorps are oftentimes naturally poetic by nature, like a Full Moon moves the ocean kind of naturally poetic? ‘Nuff said.
Your Nature Is Important
Poetry and accord of respect and empathy for other people in the face of a bully, and/or simply facing intensity… Are YOU you your most intense adversary, creating YOU own Civil War? There’s more than something in that. It’s more than common. Remember, that when behaviors are less than tolerable, they are not to be ignored… as both cheeks have already been turned… especially your own behaviors towards yourself.
The pdf is 18MB. Depending on your connection, it may take a bit. Again, no charge. Not free, though. No charge. Download for nada. Please tip at BuyMeACoffee and/or comment and/or Like the post AFTER you’ve had an opportunity to work with it. And, on your own time. No fuss, no rush. You decide its value to you in your own good time, in your Own way.
Downloading? No charge. Your tip/comment/like? Priceless.
My perspective now is simply that fear is a wonderful tool of awareness, a friend, an ally, a fecund compass sentry notifier to inform navigation. Things in our surroundings, whether they’re polished or predatory, they notify us. They simply notify us.
Do you have fear, or are you afraid?
From my perspective fears notify us as subtly as cone zones on the highway. They notify us as clearly as a heaved lip on the sidewalk we don’t trip on, and sometimes as intensely as flashing lights indicate a part of the bridge ahead is out. Sensing them, feeling them, listening to them, incorporating them, I firmly feel one can use fear as an intense notification and navigation tool. One can intend to navigate, wise in time, around what would otherwise be impending danger right on the fly. And further, good boundaries further present one’s greater intentions to move forward.
Are good boundaries fundamentally applicable? I think so. I guess this would otherwise be known as, “How Do You Own it?” Heck, there’s NO Principle’s office when you adult, or are a non-pupating adult. It’s your responsibility and accountability that present as drivers. Unless of course one is in Sales. Then, oftentimes there is no reverse gear, as they simply opt for solutions-oriented responses. “Great. What are you going to do about it?” Watch out for implied delegation, It’s often a question without a question mark. No reason to say, Yes” when “No, do it/resolve it yourself,” is the answer. No prob. People in Sales often leave accountability and responsibility in the dust with their lack of a reversed gear in their unaddressed past (detect a bent and a Rantra there? Thanks Karen Sealey for you. Rantra. SUCH a great word!). For them, is it then all about, “Ok, what do you propose we do?” Is it all about workability? Don’t know, seems so, seems dead on. Of course certainty can certainly have its own trappings. What do You think/feel?
Digression broached, it seems simple. Simple. The simple of you’re not in trouble. Can you own that? Can you connect with fear, and dispense with the anxiety terrorist trying its best to hijack it? Have you already done so in your wonderfully unique way? Whichever or whatever it is, it’s yours. Can you stand up to that, or HOW do you already stand up to that? Do you stand up to you? Can you give examples? Please comment. I’m certainly not the effin Principal of anyone but myself. This stuff interests me. Understood if no.
The 5th Ace: Death & My Greatest CruxLike the Frog Grown Wings Alchemical painting expressing the process of transformation of the tadpole through to the flier where at every step the caterpillar’s concept of…
And, it was retitled by the Owner to be Flying Frog. I dig that. It’s more resonant with it’s NOW evolved character of where it is in its current life from its original name at its creation, which was of course simply present tense par for the course for me at the time from the Place of Creation.
So, hammering the chords all over the place on the piano that resonate with me to get lost in the feeling of… fear versus anxiety… I stopped playing. Silent. Huffing exhales. I was SO ON! The mountain arose. And, Who are my current and past and historical friends on this? I kneeled to the Google Oracle 😉 lol, and …
When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings. ~ Dean Jackson
‘You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar. ~ Trinus Paulus
The caterpillar turns to liquid before turning into a butterfly. Liquid. Thus washing away any speck of his caterpillar self as he lies completely vulnerable to his environment in his chrysalis shell. One good solid gust of wind and the caterpillar’s boned. ~ Hippie Snowflake Obsidian
A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone. ~ Mandy Hale
If nothing ever changed, there wold be no such thing as butterflies. ~Wendy Mass
The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. ~Rabindranath Tagore
When I thought that my life was already over I became a splendid butterfly. ~ The Caterpillar, author unknown
And, my favorite…
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin
Today, instead of allowing anxiety to kidnap your legitimate fear and torture it into being afraid right in front of you… how can you round your wagons so to speak and protect that sacred sentry that is fear from the constrictor that’s the Anxiety Predator?
I ask for you to entertain for just a moment that anxieties are like hyenas, 4-legged swarmers similar to hornets. One bite or sting won’t take you down, though when you’re covered… and they turn your tide the wrong way after that by continually cornering you with their false logic, when they’re just starving…
Today, how can YOU utilize your fears today as informative, wayfinding allies in the Alchemy of your life?! How can you ask your anxieties what their message is so they give rather than falling prey to their kidnapping taking of your sacred fear?
Today, how can YOU utilize your fears today as informative, wayfinding allies in the Alchemy of your life?
Thanks much for visiting!
Pssssst. Peering out of the shadows. Yeah, psssst, over here. No, I’m not an anxiety. I’m on the lamb from them. Just wanted to tell ya there’s a treasure in the 6 of Pents link below. Oh, gotta go, they’ve sniffed me out again. No worries. I’m good. ShaZAM!
The Moon plays 17 parts in The Land of Mystereum, 17 very specifically different roles. This came about from a nod to the importance of the moon in half of our everyday life, as a nod to mystery and light from unseen sources, and from those times when the moon is more than half of our everyday life when it ventures out as a day sky moon. Enjoy the path of the moon in your own life as you explore the adventures that The Moon takes throughout The Land of Mystereum.
1. The XVIII The Moon appearance. The Moon of course appears first as itself. Well, no it doesn’t. Interesting, The Moon doesn’t appear first as itself. The Moon began in The High Priestess which pays an homage to The Moon receiving its light from an unseen source, its true nature only discovered later. Here the Priestess returns to emanate herself from the Lotus flower as a sacred gesture of welcoming The Moon to take its place and live in its natural, archetypal home.
intuition, forming, giving form to the formless, conception (to the Mag’s inception), fully grounded out-of-body experiences as a matter of course naturally
4. The V Hierophant appearance. The Moon begins to rise over the pyramid. Is the Hierophant in front of the pyramid? Or, is he within the pyramid and we see silent waters swum running deep both from and below him? Is that a UFO up there? Well, look at that. And, the UFO is.. oh, look at that… it’s actually built OF these little people. I guess a down-to-earth spirit flies its own craft.
Notice all the little people up and down HieroDood… wisdom, new spirit, activation, down-to-earth spirit
5. The IX Hermit appearance. The Moon is Full behind The Hermit’s vision that puzzle-pieces the night and day sky together.
Memory illuminating forward, inner light, perspective from experience, silent awareness
6. The X Wheel appearance. The Crescent Moon parses out golden sunlight as it imprints its Full Moon symbol at the top of The Wheel’s wheel. I wonder with those lavender sky-rings… Are we in the world under The Hanged Man or the Ace of Wands here?
epochal-cycle, Om–Libra-ohm punning, complete cycles, full orbits, luck
7. The XVI Tower appearance. The Moon peeks in. Front row Box seats for The Moon as The Fool returns to a home riding his Golden Pillars of the Fabric of life. The Moon has a front row seat as The Fool reurns to a home growing wildly out of control to lightning-speak the truth and blast it to the ground fertilizing The Phoenix. Wait. What is that coming out of the lightning truth emerging out of The Tower below? My my. That’s no fiery Phoenix. That’s The Chariot character! Go figure a Birth Card Brother would come out of something as powerful as the Fool’s labor in this birth. Guess The Fool knew the Tower wanted a brother, huh? Hmmm, maybe not a Tower’s brother at all. It’s YOU, only NEW that comes out the other side of this.
big change, world-altering, emancipating
8. The XIX Sun appearance. The Moon, again eclipsed in The Sun as with The Magician above. The powerful lunar eclipse AS the Sun’s 3rd eye, AS the 3rd Eye of Identity. As your identity becomes focused, your intuition emanates more strongly. With these two working together naturally, odds are you are an Oracle.
who you were when you were born, Self, return, identity, bright success in context
9. The Ace of Wands appearance. The Ace of Wands Hermit-Vision opens up the night to flow into the day with depth as The Moon synchromeshes side by side with the Sun across the twilight that this Ace of Wand’s Hermit-Vision has magically made.
Shakin’Your Inner Booty scribes a new world, new life, place-making, enthusiasm
10. The 2 of Wands appearance. The Moon is a day sky moon. And, fractally faceted all over the… WAIT! There are so many moons in the night sky. Whatever is one to do? That’s confusing! That’s what the Moon is here for. Here, the Moon visually dispells madness so that one may choose the best energy for themself, so that…. The Moon is here in the Ace of Wands to visually dispel madness so that one can see not to make lots of little things appear like one, big thing. This is energetic decision-time here. The word is “unconfusion.”
the savante of Self along the curved arc forming the circle for the first time. Beware perceiving many little things as one big thing. Let those infinite many mini-chords be the experience of a curved arc until…
11. The 6 of Wands appearance. The Moon along with the Priestess arrive to 6’s-style cascade an exchange of energies to re-resonate these Wands now past their half-way point along your particular adventure.
victory, glory, overcoming obstacles so new energies cascade in
12. The 7 of Wands appearance. There is high noon when the Western gunfights happened. Here their is high moon when the time to go in headlong regardless of the odds presents itself. Why would gunfights be at high noon you might curiously ask? Never read this anywhere, though not casting shadows is a great way to see exactly who is faster and more accurate. Shadows are longer and longer one way or the other depending on how far away they are from noon. That would also mean they move faster than YOU actually move making them. Kind of like your hand and elbow. Place your hand on your chest. Now, extend your hand and stretch out your arm all the way. Look at that! Your hand went twice as far as your elbow in the same amount of time. Your hand would be the shadow at any time other than noon. Talk about subtle movements turning into being full-on telegraphed. Justice at high noon as the speed is what it is without distorting factors… then there’s the accuracy. The intuition of this Moon lights the way through the path of the odds here.
decisive action, strategies, taking charge, going in regardless of the odds
13. The 8 of Wands appearance. The Moon in the 8 of Wands. Field sports? A ball flying through the air? Things are up in the air in a positive way… like moonbeams. 8’s are like an open and expansive plateau. Open your hands to BE the infinity of receiving, your palms AS the plateau.
up in the air in a positive way like moonbeams, energy across a plateau like field sports
14. The 9 of Wands appearance. The preparation is complete with the 9 of Wands. A single barn truss stands. As people arrive, they bring their own, and another, and another. Son, a long-house is created, the long-house of a get-together. The Moonlights the place where this preparation has been completion. “Ding dong” you hear. Get the door. Time to get the party started!
15. The 10 of Wands appearance. The Moon appears as the eye of the cockatiel, the interested cockatiel with raised headfeathers. The Moon is in the 10 of Wands sights, the Sun brightening the unknown behind him. He himself, between the Sun and the Moon IS himself the magical twilight of the space between. He himself IS the Psychic Synapse. The Moon is here to play its part dancing with the Sun to create the magical twilight for this Cirque du Soleil character to inhabit.
balanced courage, agility, grace with all you carry
16. The Page of Wands appearance. The Moon… so far away yet touching his left hand. It’s a critical touch to have in a strong situation like this where the Hierophant lives on one side of this Page’s wand fully infusing the it, and Strength lives on the other side of it doing much the same… both giving and receiving through the Page’s wand at one and the same time.
rush of excitement, adventure, risk
17. The Knight of Wands appearance. The Moon IS this newborn’s vision, the vision of this Knight upon awakening. The Moon informing him to make his wand into egg teeth and crack-hatch from this house. The crack and broken house are not hard-to-mend damage. They indicate an awakening, an energetic awakening opening up more naturally to oneself while on the move. Knights realize things atop their horse rather than atop their tatami mats. The house of this Knight’s experiences did not build his character. They warmed him to reveal it.
unfamiliar actions, strangely highlighted energies in feelings, awakening, regally emerging anew in playful ways
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of the “Presence of” series
Hope you have enjoyed this segment of The Land of Mystereum Image Lineage as part of “The Presence Of” series where Major Arcana characters make a variety of appearance both bold and subtle throughout The Land of Mystereum!