These Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre Themes look into the depthful places of other cards throughout the deck where Major Arcana characters make cameo appearances in Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. These “Presence of” blog segments are to introduce you to people in the crowd so to speak. Mystereum is young, yet oh how they grow so quickly.
These Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre Themes are a stage to express the coordination of living order that heartbeats throughout The Land of Mystereum. The Mystereum Presence Of series can be found under the Card Cameos tab above for you to explore how Major Arcana characters make cameos and guest appearances throughout Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. The intent of this series is to more clearly bring the presence of the Mystereum living family lineage to you.
Today’s Theme Is A Bit Different
Rather than further elucidating cameo appearances throughout the deck today, today’s theme is one of the alchemies of Imagin-Action. It is a driving force in Mystereum’s “there is expert skill in play like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.” Today’s technique only requires about 15 minutes, maybe less.
Thursday Tarot Theme Team Technique
- draw or select a Tarot (oracle) card or cards
- be committed to work your problem or focus of your inquiry
- assign 15 minutes of uninterrupted time to it. Yes, mute the cell phone, cover your computer screen or TRAVESTY turn it off. That’s asking too much, huh? That’s cool, just don’t proceed any further. Seriously. It’s like that old adage by someone wicked cool (??) “Meditate 20 minutes each day. If you don’t have time to meditate for 20 minutes, then you need to do it for an hour.”
- assign 15 minutes of uninterrupted time to your exercise
- Turbo Read your card or cards by making one or, tops, two sentences or short phrases that embrace the cards’ story as a whole. Write your Turbo Reading to record it. mp3 it if you have a recorder.
- And, here’s where the technique starts to enter the stage. Grab your schedule planner and scan it.
- Revisit your Turbo Reading bringing it in front of you next to your planner.
- Simply let your reading and your planner be your focus for 3 minutes, no more, no less.
- During this 3 minutes let your eyes wander over your cards, your Turbo Reading and your planner, let them open and close. Simply do not interrupt the flow of what naturally happens for you. And, don’t take ANY notes mental or otherwise during this 3 minutes. Oh cummon! You’re not gonna miss your Great American Novel idea in 180 seconds . . . oh . . . wait. 180 did you say? 180 worlds of seconds occurring in 3 minutes. . . . all right all right land your magic carpet back in your chair.
- During this 3 minutes let your eyes wander over your cards, your Turbo Reading and your planner, let them open and close.
- As your 3 minutes of Silence (music going that you really really like all the while is wicked cool ok as music can be magical spirit and soul on the move concretely and often with fluid fluency. Yup, I distinguish between spirit and soul, yet that’s for another time. . .)
- As your 3 minutes of Silence passes simply start writing what you are thinking in regards to turning your card reading into a daily lesson. Keep up with yourself for 60 seconds, 1 minute.
- Read over what you wrote without correcting or editing any of it.
- What did you come to?
- Work it a bit by rewriting slowly and neatly for 2 minutes working your problem with the goal to make a statement or expression as a daily lesson. Great for you if something just clicks and you’re done.
- Record your daily lesson in your planner, and leaving this process behind move into your day . . . or, leaving this process behind continue in your day.
I’ve found this to be effective at the start of the day, at mid-afternoon coffee/ginger ale or whatever floats your boat — something with hutzpah is best from my perspective — and as I close my day to forget into dreaming and revisit in the morning . . . at which point it gels even more or is sometimes happily discarded to do a new exercise for the new day.
Here’s An Example
I’ll use what came to mind earlier this morning. I was thinking about sequence, and smiled at the simplicity and power of The Magician, The High Priestess, The Empress, and The Emperor as they were the fourfold formgivers in Spring of 2005 as I began The Mystereum Tarot.
“Why not do a check-in this far out with them. What will they formgive for me today?”, I thought. So, I drew them out. In 2005 it was something like “Magical formless first spark Magician, form given to formless by High Priestess as then The Empress carries to full term this new form, and four corners of a whole new world are fully located and ratified by The Emperor.
I smile. Cool to me still, but it is also wonderfully hanging out with feet grounded on the magic carpet of poetry-philosophy something kind of thing. So, today, I II III & IV brought forth 2 statements:
- Mag HP Empress n Emperor: Ibis-eye Isis-see full treasure birthing in depths clearly.
- Work the problem and you begin to magically give form to the formless. Carry your process to full term. Implement by proper placement.
There you go. Notice that The Empress stepped back for me in the first of the 2 points above, and like a dance naturally stepped back in in the second to whiz-bang it! I think it’s pretty dang whiz bang, ’cause I feel I can use that as a self-bossing mantra. Every day a little more of that old boss goes away . . . as I realize more and more that I’m the old man now . . . in my firm at least.
How Will You Use Your Imagination Actionably With Mystereum Today?
Work the problem and you begin to magically give form to the formless. How will you use Imagin-Action today?
Thanks for visiting this Mystereum segment. Here’s the 1st video I ever did
Turbo Reading, making a single sentence or two AS your whole reading can step up your Tarot driving skills over time so your longer readings can more comfortably explore and bring you more treasures for the valuable time you spend doing them. And, quick “rest stops” of Turbo Readings within your longer readings can provide scenic overlooks to keep your reading fresh, and/or act like a GPS system that guides you to TURN RIGHT BECAUSE THAT TREE OVER THEE IS COOL!
Also, check out Presence Of articles to discover more about the coordinated dynamism present in Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. Mystereum can support and further inform the coordination your create and make in your journey throughout your life.
- The Presence Of The Priestess to see her guest starring cameos and further inform cards with her presence in The Land of Mystereum.
- The Presence Of The Fool to see The Fool guest starring in cameos that further inform The Land of Mystereum.
Become your Natural Nature
as you discover your Inner Inheritances with the families living in Tarot in the Land of Mystereum. Many wonderfully surprising things begin to happen when you do. Many. In Your Way.
All images (c)2010 Jordan Hoggard
(c) 2012 Jordan Hoggard
Tarot in the Land of Mystereum is available signed by the author at www.jordanhoggard.com
Groc the videos at www.youtube.com/drawsalotmore
5 responses to “Thursday Mystereum Tarot Theatre: Theme Team Technique”
You must log in to post a comment.