Tarot Wednesday Warming Up Workshop
Following up on Monday’s Mystereum Tarot Mayhem blog, here’s a mini-workshop for you right in this blog. Nothing to sign up for or schedule. Simply a 5-card exercise as it came to me yesterday smiling big remembering the amount of laughter I had writing the blog, and that others conveyed they had reading it . . . I bubbly-faced smiled as I realized, “What a great technique for showing people:
- how to warm up for readings and getting your celestial groove going with humor, as humor feels to be a healthy, integrated, preventitive armor that requires no maintenance. Humor’s shinier than steel.
- who have a hard time saying “no” how to not be silent about their “no”, by higher octaving their ability to say no FULLY to someone or something by stepping past their first reaction to get to a humor response . . . as I feel that responding to things that getcha with humor often blooms gifts that were about to be missed. Laughter is the shortest distance between people. ~ Victor Borge
- how it can be fun and very healthy to say, “I don’t believe you” as easily as The Queen of Swords would.
- the natural leadership present in the Queens in action
So, if you are similar to me and a lot of other Tarot readers, sometimes we see and read things in simple images, in a tree, in a group of people. Well, I thought, what the heck, I woke up on the bright side today. Why not read the 1st 5 spams in my spam email folder. Heck, they’re free. And, if this doesn’t get you to search for buried treasure in your spam folder that isn’t from Nigeria, why not read the 1st 5 things you see where you are reading this?
Spam Email As Alchemy? inquiries of Buried Treasure? Probably not, though Sure!
I know from years of training that warming up and practice can often be taken way too seriously. Sometimes making too much of the same which bores the dickens out of the expansion when really focusing on your activity whatever it is. Do you get all serious when you throw a frisbee or watch a kite flying? Even if you do, isn’t it a seriousness that is more of a Magician’s full-on focus that is magical? Expert skill in play I say.
So, here is your Wednesday Tarot Warming Up Workshop Intro
Read the 1st 5 spams in your spam email folder. You don’t need to actually read them, as opening them is sometimes not so safe, and certainly don’t click anything in there. Use the spam title as the card topic, and the snippet of the first several words you see on the spam email list where you see the title. Simple. Title as card topic. Snippet text as inquiry. From my perspective I was probably going to say no to them if I even spent the time in the first place. I have new clients all the time, though, so a focused scan before trashola is a daily task. So, I was going to say “no” and Tarot’s probably not going to change my mind about spam email merit, though it can certainly flesh out some good laughs to prime the pumper before I happily and dramatically click DELETE TRASHOLA FOREVER, and OH YES I am really sure, with a grin on my face that washes them away in the next moment forever.
Taking the time to make laughter sets a break or segue from whatever you were doing before like jumping around and shaking being all silly for no reason other than . . . to leave that previous moment or activity’s influence and really start fresh into your next activity.
And, here is your Wednesday Tarot Warming Up Workshop! Have fun & then FORGET! Forgetting is for getting. Makes more room for the good stuff.
My reading of the 1st five spam emails that were in my spam folder this morning. Use your own spams or the 1st 5 things you see where you are reading this as a warm-up exercise to explore the natural leadership present in the Queens that is present in you and to pump up your humor and prime your celestial groove.
Spam Card 1 ~ Male Enhancement. Do you want to increase your ejaculate volume?
10 of Pentacles
- The 10 of Pentacles indicates prosperity and close relationships. A love of inheritances is also indicated. . .the kind you were born with! YOU! Practical stability and the tangibly material, physical world may be vibrantly infusing your intuition. Meld close relationships and prosperity. Enjoy this time of ties and enrichment where you celebrate your inborn inheritances!
- So, it is indicated to be waaaayyyyy better to view my relationship with myself and others AS a form of prosperity, and be good with the solidity of what I have.
- Alternate reading = You have plenty. If you want to enhance something, take wallet-enhancer pills.
Spam Card 2 ~ Easy Insurance. Do you need a $250k life insurance policy?
10 of Wands
- The 10 of Wands indicates courage shown along your path. There is an agility and a wonderfully strong balance of all you carry indicated. Here you may easily tow everything with the grace of your own body. Each twilight sky prefigures the coming of the night just as dawn loves the promise of the coming day. Love your wonderful new challenges as the twilight and dawn love the night and the day!
- Notice you are carrying 10 wands and moving forward. Heck, carrying 10 wands without dropping them is a feat in itself. No matter the precarious nature of your balance, keep your energy moving forward without adding anything. You have a complete bundle already. So, nope, thanks for the offer.
Spam Card 3 ~ Yaz Injury.
What?!! Yaz? I LOVED that band in the 80’s! “Only You” off of “Upstairs At Eric’s” is still the bees knees all pollinated n stuff. Ok Ok, back to playing along, I’ll pull a card
Queen of Cups
- The Queen of Cups indicates harmony in your emotional and intuitive realms. Relying on inner guidance and a flowing inner perspective that is thick and rich is also indicated. Your natural leadership is taking charge in matters of your inner life. Draw upon the wisdom of the ages with your emotions. This is a time when your strong imagination and creativity may sense hidden depths not readily apparent! Expressing your emotions confidently is indicated at this time.
- So, thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll worry not a bit about injury regardless of what you name it, and concern myself more with going to YouTube and listening to “Only You” from “Upstairs at Eric’s.” I won’t use 20/20 hindsight, though . . . the head in butt vision. You tend to bump into stuff in that Yoga posture. Plus, it’s dark and hard to see. Eyes are open even if behind a blindfold. Trust your vision and you’ll avoid injury.
Spam Card 4 ~ Affordable Health Rates. Insurance killing your wallet?
10 of Swords
- The 10 of Swords indicates ruin and anguish, both physical pain and otherwise. Also indicated is letting yourself know that the worst has already passed. Rock bottom is a strong place to stand. Look up! Anything visible is probably something better, You have pulled through. take a big breath. Phewww!
- So, the dog days of doing that are over. Anything looks better from here! I’ll look for those wallet enhancer pills instead.
Spam Card 5 ~ Your Faith And Love In One. Do you know how to meet Christian Singles?
4 of Cups
- The 4 of Cups indicates seeing one’s desires manifesting in the first signs of their success. Good fortune and good luck are also indicated. A pause is indicated which can be seen as stagnation on one hand. On the other hand, though, there is a still and powerful observation present out of a thorough responsibility to what is being done at this time. Focus your sense of responsibility at this time that is indicated to be thorough and inherent.
- Hmmm, 4’s would indicate to stop worrying about the labels and live instead. Look at the new Cup born of the volcano. A treasure of the earth! Grapes come to mind. Hmmm, thinking about communion and singing, “la la la they drink grape juice and I drink wine . . . Thank God I’m a Methodist.” WAIT! Phew! I USED to be. No Welches in sight, but who’s SHE?!!
the Forgetting Is For Getting Laughter Warm-uptechnique from the mini-workshop presented here! Magical Blessings to this technique further opening up you up to your celestial groove so you powerfully bring more YOU to the table as enliven your Tarot readings in just your way!
Yesterday’s Tarot For Tips Tuesday was such a success, and I so enjoyed the responses I received . . . I’ve decided that as a service offering, I am going to leave the Tarot For Tips donation button up on my website, and keep doing them for a while! A one day offering on a spur of the minute thought really doesn’t spread the love very far. So, get your Tarot For Tips eReading at your convenience.
Happy Wednesday, and have a great week!
All images and text (c)2010, 2012 Jordan Hoggard
Tarot in the Land of Mystereum is available signed by the author at www.jordanhoggard.com
There are only four 1.5″ x 2.5″ copper Tarot Birth Card pieces of magic left at www.jordanhoggard.com
Groc the videos at www.youtube.com/drawsalotmore
You must be logged in to post a comment.