Tuesday Shop Update
So, it has come to my attention, from me to myself, that I have an important task. What is that task you ask? To promote my work and services I have available more openly. And, that comes with a wonderful caveat: this blog will not turn into some buy me buy me buy me from my products and services, though I need to do more than only promote ImaginAction and the like from my Sponsor footer.
All That Said
All that said, I am simply going to take the concept of a full and fulfilling vessel and dial in Promotions to a single blog post each week on the same day. I’ve chosen Tuesdays. That way, if you’re here for my blogs and to explore community through my Serendipity Itineraries posts on Fridays, you’ll see Promotion ~ Tuesday Shop Update in your email, and you can mark as read and trash the email so it doesn’t become spam. I set once a week as reasonable. From my perspective any more would be a distraction.
So, Maybe You Did or Maybe Didn’t
So, maybe you’ve only used the WordPress Reader. You may or may not even know I have a Shop on my website with:*
* I have to manually approve the PayPal order transactions, and I check periodically during the day between sessions and events. It will not be more than 3 to 6 hours from The time of your purchase to when you receive the email with the download link(s) for PDF eBooks. Note that Tarot in the Land of Mystereum deck + 192-page companion book boxed set published by Schiffer Publications and Taschen Book’s Library of Esoterica by Jessica Hundley are hardcopy and links here are to the Amazon and Taschen websites respectively for purchase on those sites.
- A link to Amazon to purchase my Tarot in the Land of Mystereum deck + Imagination Primer book boxed set. Schiffer Publications, 2011
- A link to Taschen Books to purchase Jessica Hundley’s Library of Esoterica published this Summer, 2020. I Am proud to have a legacy level honor with The Library of Esoterica. 2 of my Mystereum card images were included! ~ XVII The Star and the 6 of Wands.
There Are Also
There are also my eBooks below available to purchase and download in easy to use pdf download format. You get to download 3 copies of each item you purchase. One copy for yourself, and two to give as gifts for special times or simply when the serendipity of an encounter moves you? That felt more fun. It also sets up the potential for friends to work with and play with them together on Zoom and Teams and the like. All prices in USD. Click the direct links to the shop to check them out. Which ones resonate with you?
- ImaginAction. 103 pages with 78 full color visual ablution pools. $11.95
- ImaginAction 2.0 ~ The Unplugged Divination Sessions. 98 pages with 78 full color visual ablution pools. $10.95
- The Prescient Remembrance ~ Dialogue of a Vampire poetry collection told across 28 poems. $3.33
- The Treasure of the Stones Reading Method. $4.99
- Learn Turbo Tarot Reading. $4.99
- The Constructing the Center Day & Night Series Watercolor Monograph with Introduction. 66 piece Watercolor series as a study in contrast and the Marriage of the opposite in the Self. $9.99
Also, I’m Pleased to Announce 2 New Offerings
Kintsuroi Self Tarot Readings
New 4-Week Mini-Course Offering
Last But Not Least
Last but not least, there’s the old standby of Tips and Donations, though this switches that up in a fun way. How’s that? With COFFEE. Please accept my thanks in advance when you tip your server and buy me a coffee. Thank you!
I love coffee, so rather than a Tip Jar or Donation Button, I went with BuyMeACoffee. It’s fun, and I love coffee. If I can’t see light through it, that’s a really good start.
They make it simple. Click, set the number of coffees you want to send, and pay by PayPal or credit card. Done. I set mine at $3 per coffee to align with the 24oz size at the neighborhood Mom-n-Pop grocer.
FYI: I tested this before I put it in play. Bought myself a coffee by PayPal. $3 bucks. $3 was $3. Ok, cool. Bought myself a coffee by credit card. $3. Doh. $3.61 appeared on my statement. OHHH, we can NOT have that BS. Hidden fees feel sneaky to me, and not in a cool Loki or ninja or hide-n-seek way. Just tell me how much, please. Thank you. To me, value is clear then. It is what it is. If you get charged more than you set up, even a small amount, please let me know.
So, I set it up The BuyMeACoffee link to absorb any credit card fees and/or taxes. So, when you set up the number of $3 coffees that feels right, the waiter/waitress isn’t going to chase you down on the sidewalk so to speak for the extra 61 cents or what-not Surprise fees. You’ll pay what you expect to pay in $3 increments, whatever amount you decide.
Thanks for being here, and please visit my Shop.
Jordan’s Shop Supports This Blog. Check out the great eStocking Stuffers to add that special flourish of visual music for the eyes and the soul to complement your gifting.
The Holiday fun begins!
Which Holiday eProducts do your friends and family receive this year?
Load up your cart at the Shop with inexpensive eProduct stocking stuffers, complete your order, and then have fun shopping for Just the right color thumb drive. Drag and drop the eAstro Art Chart(s) and other eProducts onto it, and smile as you slip it into Holiday stockings. Your thumb drive is the wrapping, and then color and life in the Art Chart And other cool PDF gifts opens right up on your/their device of choice.
Or, No thumb drive required. Try this! You as Santa set up draft emails with your eGifts attached. Sit around the tree Or ZOOM eTree and point and shoot to each person. Ok, who’s next? Click Send on their draft email and they receive it right on the spot from the same room or around the ZOOM eTree so all can share in the joy as each person’s eyes light up with the colorful feast of music for the eyes begins to play into their world.
Blog (c) 2020 Jordan Hoggard
ImaginAction (c) 2008 – 2020 Jordan Hoggard