Welcome to Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
… there is a sanctuary built by every good question.
by Jordan Hoggard
This Week’s Energies are about seeing familiar things in a new light and decision-making based on that… so, enjoy a featured blog this week about “The Presence of The Hermit.
Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
Enjoy this week’s exercises of questions as your blueprints of sanctuaries to engage life more fully.
Astro Suggestion Tip
If you know your Moon and Rising Signs (Ascendant / ASC), read those Tarot Inspired Questions, too. I find them to be most helpful in composing a more applicable Tarot card and Astro combo that more resonantly works with your overall personality. And, if you’re like me and have your Moon conjunct your ASC in the same sign, do them twice or simply give them double umph to engage them more potently.
Tarot Inspired Questions
Your Jan 26th to Feb 1st 2014 Week
After you experience your Tarot Inspired Questions, please participate in my poll at the bottom. Thanks!
First off, ask yourself these four questions I have modified that were originally penned for buildings by Christian Norberg Schulz:
- How do I stand on the ground?
- How do I reach for the sky?
- How do I extend to the sides?
- How do I open and close?
With the answers or feelings or experiences you received when posing those 4 questions to yourself, I’ve cooked up for a question scenario for you to play around with and dance into the above four questions for each card. See how your weekly card can inform each of the 4 questions. Have fun, and see where the sanctuaries built by these questions can take you this week!
Question asking tips:
~ “What” kinds of questions are often about substance, tangible gigs, the nature of what you want to manifest.
~ “Why” kinds of questions often work with exploring motivations, intents, will, and planning.
~ “How” kinds of questions are often about discerning how to take action, create workability, establish means & methods to implement priorities.
Aquarius: Jan 20 to Feb 18 ~ XVII The Star
- What is the personality of my celestial groove?
- Why does this resonate with me so much?
- How am I able to engage my celestial groove into my actions this week?
Pisces: Feb 19 to Mar 20 ~ II The High Priestess
- What formless thing is primed to be given form to this week?
- Why is this week a better time than any to bring this dream to reality?
- How can I engage my dream into action more with ritual and disciplined far-seeing?
Aries: Mar 21 to Apr 19 ~ XVI The Tower
- What world-altering aspect of my life is asking to burst into the wild this week?
- Why does resisting it cause undue stress and strain?
- How can I best weather the labor pains and open up to this birth to burst forth into my life this week?
Taurus: Apr 20 to May 20 ~ Queen of Wands
- What is my most intense energetic clarity?
- Why when I operate from this place of intense energetic clarity does my life-acumen increase and things simply and passionately fall into place?
- How can I utilize this quality more to manifest and attract my wants this week?
Gemini: May 21 – Jun 20 ~ 3 of Cups
- What positive groups can I participate in this week to amplify my emotional connections?
- Why, when I participate in and contribute in positive group settings, do I amplify my sense of well-being?
- How am I best able to allot time outside of my normal activities to include participation in several more event or group settings this week?
Cancer: Jun 21 – Jul 22 ~ 4 of Pentacles
- What is the greatest indicator that the ground I walk on is as inspirational as the stars in my sky?
- Why is inspiration such an in-spirit or spirit brightening within that is solid and fundamental?
- How can I take myself places to laugh and love more this week?
Leo: Jul 23 to Aug 22 ~ Knight of Wands
- What wonderful new zeal is coming into my life as I awaken more to its presence?
- Why is now the most fitting time more than any other for this to occur?
- How can I open up more to my own energies to enhance this awakening this week?
Virgo: Aug 23 to Sep 22 ~ Ace of Swords
- What activity or focus do have that is most primary to me and where I most easily am able to stick to the point almost effortlessly?
- Why is this activity or focus the one where I most easily stick to the point?
- How am I able to utilize the benefits of sticking to the point with this one activity or focus to enhance my effectiveness in other activities or areas of my focus?
Libra: Sep 23 to Oct 22 ~ 4 of Swords
- What thoughts and communications do I have in motion right now that cut right through straight to the heart of the matter, to the core of an issue?
- Why is it important to keep the coast clear to give these thoughts and communications breathing room to roam freely?
- How am I able to engage these thoughts and communication in motion as a new gear to amplify how my efforts are effectively aspirated (fed air, as in how an engine breathes)?
Scorpio: Oct 23 to Nov 21 ~ King of Swords
- What am I best at communicating?
- Why has this become my best way of communicating?
- How am I able to teach myself better communications in other areas utilizing this which I am best at communicating?
Sagittarius: Nov 22 to Dec 21 ~ 10 of Swords
- What rock bottom experience comes to mind for this week that you can sidestep for better results this time?
- Why does that experience relate to your current situation?
- How can you stomp on the ground remembering rock bottom while remembering that rock bottom is a dang strong place to stand and stomp your feet and make a fluid and clear expression doing so?
Capricorn: Dec 22 to Jan 19 ~ Ace of Wands
- What new energies am I planting like an ancient High Priest would plant the sacred staff of the Omphallos to locate a sacred structure and orient its views?
- Why is this small gesture of creating a new place and making real with my Omphallos-PLANTING important to establishing more fruitful and energetic big picture goings on?
- How am I able this week to do one thing each day that nourishes the energy of this new place I have created to further make it and bring it directly into my reality as an effective ally?
How effectively do these Tarot Inspired Questions contribute to your clarity and assist you to openly engage your life more fully to your highest good? What value do they build for you? Why do you like this blog? Please let me know in the comments. Thx!, Jordan
Till next time.
Thanks for visiting Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions by Jordan
Clarity through Tarot. It’s a Way.
Tune in to Jordan’s Inner State Highways internet TV show on PEN, Thursdays at 10p EST, the Paranormal Encounters Network. You can see the archived episodes here. This week, Jan16, I we will have special guest Anita Perez / Luminaria Star is an Accomplished Empathic Spiritual Consultant, with 38 years of experience in Tarot, Divination, Magick, Pagan arts, Sustainable Spirit-based Lifestyle. Tune in for a great Inner State Highways internet TV show! Full chat room and call-ins, too!
“Ride your celestial groove to kick your rut not your butt.” ~ Jordan Hoggard
(c) 2013 Jordan Hoggard
All card images (c) 2010 Jordan Hoggard