Welcome to Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
… there is a sanctuary in every good question. Enhance building your questions.
Click the Card Back below this Week’s Featured Video.
Rivetingly rockin’ so I featured it again, again!
The Annual Review of Tarot by Tarosophy Tarot Associations (Worldwide) at www.tarotassociation.net.
I am honored to be a part of Tarosophy Tarot Association’s wonderful video!… and, the music just builds the video to Inspiring!
Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
Enjoy this week’s exercises of questions as your blueprints of sanctuaries to engage life more fully.
Astro Suggestion Tip
If you know your Moon and Rising Signs (Ascendant / ASC), read those Tarot Inspired Questions, too. I find them to be most helpful in composing a more applicable Tarot card and Astro combo that more resonantly works with your overall personality. And, if you’re like me and have your Moon conjunct your ASC in the same sign, do them twice or simply give them double umph to engage them more potently.
Tarot Inspired Questions
Your Jan 19th to Jan 25th 2014 Week
First off, ask yourself these four questions I have modified that were originally penned for buildings by Christian Norberg Schulz:
- How do I stand on the ground?
- How do I reach for the sky?
- How do I extend to the sides?
- How do I open and close?
With the answers or feelings or experiences you received when posing those 4 questions to yourself, I’ve cooked up for a question scenario for you to play around with and dance into the above four questions for each card. See how your weekly card can inform each of the 4 questions. Have fun, and see where the sanctuaries built by these questions can take you this week!
Question asking tips:
~ “What” kinds of questions are often about substance, tangible gigs, the nature of what you want to manifest.
~ “Why” kinds of questions often work with exploring motivations, intents, will, and planning.
~ “How” kinds of questions are often about discerning how to take action, create workability, establish means & methods to implement priorities.
Capricorn: Dec 22 to Jan 19 ~ 10 of Pentacles
- What can you solidly share that will benefit others and yourself this week?
- Why is being graciously reciprocal one of he most thoughtful things you can do?
- How does sharing fill you up and make for more tangible results across the board?
Aquarius: Jan 20 to Feb 18 ~ Queen of Pentacles
- What is a wonderful perennial quality for this season that you can put to effective use this week?
- Why are your perennial qualities at the heart of the matter of most of the effective things you put in place?
- How are your perennial qualities your best qualities, and how can you utilize them more frequently in subtle ways?
Pisces: Feb 19 to Mar 20 ~ X The Wheel
- What is functioning as the most prominent cycle in your life right now?
- Why, when you recognize your most prominent cycle, do things even out in your favor?
- How is your most prominent cycle able to be put to use effectively in your life this week?
Aries: Mar 21 to Apr 19 ~ 3 of Pentacle
- What functions as the most stable DNA of most of your actions?
- Why do your successful endeavors rely on your most stable DNA?
- How are you able to utilize the heart of the matter of your DNA and put it to use to complete things this week in quality ways?
Taurus: Apr 20 to May 20 ~ Page of Swords
- What is the single, sharpest, and most powerful thought you have recently had?
- Why, when you resonate with this most powerful thought, are other things, even unrelated things, clarified even more?
- How are you able to engage this most powerful thought in a unique and fresh way this week?
Gemini: May 21 – Jun 20 ~ 10 of Cups
- What is the most primary thing in your life that is interdependent with you and yours?
- Why, when you operate from this place of interdependent sharing, do your relationships fulfill you and yours in a 2-way street way even more?
- How can you open up to receive more through interdependent sharing this week?
Cancer: Jun 21 – Jul 22 ~ I The Magician
- What is your most primary and intense focus that seeds and nourishes magic to germinate in your life?
- Why, when you intensely focus even more naturally with this intense focus, do things wonderfully appear out of nowhere in beneficial ways?
- How can you utilize your magical focus this week to show someone how to help themselves?
Leo: Jul 23 to Aug 22 ~ Knight of Pentacles
- What solid new things can you directly incorporate while on the move by subtly adjusting your momentum, pace, and direction?
- Why, when you tune and tailor your momentum, pace, and direction to respond to situations in your life, do you experience more regal and exquisite things more consistently?
- How can you full-on sidle up to and synchromesh with one of your priorities to actively and naturally and more fully engage that priority this week?
Virgo: Aug 23 to Sep 22 ~ King of Swords
- What higher octave level of communication can become a theme for your week this week?
- Why, when you lead with your best modes of communication, do things magnetize to you?
- How can you amplify your highest octave mode of communication up one notch so that it becomes even more natural this week?
Libra: Sep 23 to Oct 22 ~ 7 of Wands
- What gig that is beneficial to energies are you going to engage regardless of the odds this week?
- Why, when you direct the beautiful chaos of your energies fully, do you birth a star?
- How are you able to play the role of air traffic controller this week, so that where there was once perceived chaos you are able to tune each across the board into its very own, unique orbit?
Scorpio: Oct 23 to Nov 21 ~ 8 of Pentacles
- What is your most perfect method of working that you can solidly engage more fully this week?
- Why are pregnant pauses so important to resonating more with something once it is out into action?
- How are you able to be more thoughtful about the spaces between your actions this week so you can more mindfully assemble and sequence them to your advantage?
Sagittarius: Nov 22 to Dec 21 ~ 5 of Wands
- What do you see this week that everyone else is missing that gives you a more visible position?
- Why, when you utilize the particular way you were born to see at more of a 100% capacity, do you discover and reap treasures?
- How are you able to use the uniquely particular things you see in wonderfully large and beneficial ways this week?
How effectively do these Tarot Inspired Questions contribute to your clarity and assist you to openly engage your life more fully to your highest good? What value do they build for you? Why do you visit this blog? Please let me know in the comments. Thx!, Jordan
Till next time.
Thanks for visiting Weekly Tarot Inspired Questions
… Carity through Tarot, the Mystereum way.
Tune in to Jordan’s Inner State Highways internet TV show on PEN, Thursdays at 10p EST, the Paranormal Encounters Network. You can see the archived episodes here. This week, Jan16, I we will have special guest Anita Perez / Luminaria Star is an Accomplished Empathic Spiritual Consultant, with 38 years of experience in Tarot, Divination, Magick, Pagan arts, Sustainable Spirit-based Lifestyle. Tune in for a great Inner State Highways internet TV show! Full chat room and call-ins, too!
“Ride your celestial groove to kick your rut not your butt.” ~ Jordan Hoggard
(c) 2013 Jordan Hoggard
All card images (c) 2010 Jordan Hoggard
You must log in to post a comment.