Posted by Jordan Hoggard on April 10, 2020 in The Mystery, Uncategorized
Tags: hilarious, humor, isolation, journey, pandemic, solitude, Travel, weekend
April 10, 2020 at 10:52 pm
Plenty of space to get lost! Enjoy the trip!
April 10, 2020 at 11:16 pm
The attachment initially didn’t take. I rather like that maybe I should have left the attachment off for travel to nowhere. Both. 🙂
April 11, 2020 at 2:17 am
Funny. Upon further reflection I used to have a saying when going to new places, interviews, etc. “If I don’t get lost going there, it’s probably a sign that it’s the wrong place to go, too compulsory to be of any long-term value.”
Love the “plenty of space to get lost. Enjoy the trip!” It resurrected that fond memory and way that used to be mine. Adding back “lost” to the itinerary template so I can reclaim it in a new way. Thanks! Much
April 11, 2020 at 12:18 pm
You’re comment has a kind of EverReady Bunny quality to it. Keeps going, and going, and…
“Plenty of space to get lost! Enjoy the trip!”
1. Infinite space Inside, inner infinity, body as Temple and dwelling within
2. Space Inside my home. Also, see 1, home space
3. Space Inside my work, workspace, office
4. Space, the now, the perpetual present dialing into memory through the past, dialing into dreams through the future… or Australia. Oz is 16 hours in the future from where I sit. 😉
5. Doggie’s lips flapping as she snoozes in whatever dream she’s running in. Chasing? Playing? Hunting? Roaming?
6. Space, space, everywhere the space.
I have to say, this pandemic has cut out SO much small talk and chatter. Things of value are easier to serendipitously discover, feels more natural. I empathize with those who it’s causing frenzied and frenetic chaos for, and wish them the best for their space to find ways to get lost, to find ways to enjoy the trip being present. I like the actionable lost of being lost in the present. Like all roads lead to Rome, all lost leads to roam, and roaming can spend the currency of time well.
You must log in to post a comment.
Follow this blog by email to receive updates.
Powered by WordPress.com.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)
You must be logged in to post a comment.