RSS

The Name Poll Ends Just After Today at 12:01a, 7/29. Put in Your Vote

29 Jul
I know Who I am. Who Am I to you? Not necessarily superficial persona, how my substance comes across. Let’s see how the poll shakes out. Ex-Ci-TING! This’ll be fun

Run-off Poll

The 1st vote ended up in a 3-way tie between The Trinity of…

Amara ~ 17 Votes

Amara is the Italian word for bitter, from the same root as Mary and Miriam. It has separate roots in West Africa as a name that means grace in the Igbo language. These two meanings are the best-known, but Amara is also a Sanskrit name meaning immortal, and a Mongolian name meaning peaceful, by Karen Sealey of The Pure and Blessed Way

Clair Foncé ~ 17 Votes

Light Dark in French, by Timothy Price of Off Center & Not Even

Clair Amara Foncé ~ 17 Votes

Crucible-ing the 1st 2 wonderful ones to re-constitute as Light Graces Dark to integrate the 1st two nominations, by Oz behind the curtain.

Vote For Your Fave Name

3-Way Tie Voting Will Close at 12:01a on 7/29

3-Way Tie Voting Closes at 12:01 on 7/29

*********************

Jordan’s Journeys is proudly sponsored by

ImaginAction & ImaginAction 2.0

Add ImaginAction to your Creative Toolbox for the price of a coffee ~ each under $4!

8 1/2 x 11 downloadable, easy to use pdf format

ImaginAction is 103 pages, 78 in full color

ImaginAction 2.0 ~ The Unplugged Sessions, 98 pages, 66 in full color

Blog (c) 2020 Jordan Hoggard

ImaginAction (c) 2008 – 2020 Jordan Hoggard

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

30 responses to “The Name Poll Ends Just After Today at 12:01a, 7/29. Put in Your Vote

1. Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Did you mean to use the date 5/29 in your title? I was a bit confused…

July 29, 2020 at 7:01 pm

Wow. This post has been a beautiful mess. No, I did not.

July 29, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Thanks for bringing that up. Shaking head. I edited it just now, though between wondering why there were no voters for two days and checking in on it and POST CLOSED… What?!!! Wow. No one COULD vote. I go into settings, and it didn’t default to my WordPress settings… automatically closed shortly after it opened. I had no idea until this afternoon. Shall I say Poll Learning Curve? I hesitate to shut it down and re-open another. Too much crying wolf interfering with the fun vibe of it. May simply need to chalk this one up.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 7:16 pm

My proofreader’s eye never quits.

July 29, 2020 at 7:19 pm

🙂 Mine doesn’t, and I’m more mesmerized by how bent this got me. I’ll certainly get a personal message from this one. It is just stunning how many thingS went wrong across the process of this post, and not in the “it’s a process way.” The editor in me says, pull ‘em all down. Now. Stop the bleeding.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 7:21 pm

I don’t need to tell you about the planets and Schumann stuff going on.

July 29, 2020 at 7:25 pm

No, you don’t. My awareness this week of the planets no, still haven’t been gearing right this week, very stutter-step hurry up and wait staccato.

The Schumann stuff, though. Yes, please do tell me about that.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 7:27 pm

All I know is that it’s very active right now and we’re in a VERY IMPORTANT TIME. I get posts from https://www.facebook.com/groups/360798731541355/

July 29, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Oh, that’s for sure. Thanks much. I’ve been following that since the Grand Cross of Pluto and Uranus in 2012-14, which also has effects now.

I just went to my Chart. I didn’t prepare properly for this week. Just about everything transiting is Rx (Retrograde), which is good, slower moving bodies Rx mean they’re almost parked, though just have to own it… I didn’t downshift properly. I laugh, that I naturally did what the magnetism of the planets would deal… a bit disturbed at intense levels, though more curious about it, a bit too much 4-wheel drive and exhaustion…

Hmmm, pardon, you don’t need to be burdened dong my psych-astro-forensic inventory that shakes out to… well, this week it shakes out to me going up above treeline on the mountain late Fall season and leaving at night and OOPS forget something? Like… maybe your coat and toboggan and gloves. I get it, it’s put me back on THAT mountain. Big exhale. Is what it is. I think the Name Post gets to sink like the CIty of Atlantis in an editing cataclysm. 🙂

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 8:32 pm

you are WAY more evolved than I am.

July 30, 2020 at 3:23 am

I appreciate the Intent of the accolade, Princess Rosebud, though comparison energy often seems to barb the issuer, you, which doesn’t sit well with me. We’re all different, like everyone else. Frankly, the fact that We crossed paths with you remembering the whale AND the Baby Whale with succulents — cetaceans and gardening being two of my most intensely powerful fave things — feels like we crossed paths and you raised your hand and pointed to them both (not consciously, though I give credit for you being there with them), as I’m floating through the air ejected from the poll and basically slamming into the wall with no roll cage. OPUCH, yes, though… look at what’s happening now. It has simply become a question to discern and trouble not to waste.

I receive your intent of being evolved, and raise your bet with gratitude for you sauntering through and listening at just the right time. Timing is ultra evolved, and your perspective is treasure, literally. Thank you. Who would have thought that a poll of all things… I guess that’s one of the points, huh? Inspect my expectations. I expected the poll to be simple after I learned how to use it. Did I do a test run? Nope. Right out on the track. “What do you mean push the traction control button?” SMACK… right into the wall. 🙂 Hey, got another whole car in the pits. Wow, may need a new helmet as well. THis one worked but DAYum it’s a bit trashed.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 30, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Maybe the accurate word would be more knowledgeable, not more evolved.

July 30, 2020 at 1:33 pm

🙂 I’m good either way. We can hop in the intellectual sandbox where semantics ends up being some antics… with words. I appreciate And am grateful for the concept you expressed regardless of what word we’’d land on. Thank you.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 30, 2020 at 3:33 pm

I don’t have the mental energy anymore to have profound chats. That part of me is damaged. That’s why I stick to 4 yr olds, rocks, seashells, shopping, and animals.

July 30, 2020 at 6:32 pm

Well, all those things are straight-up honest with how they see things. I see that as a powerful grouping indicative of life as it is. 4-year olds are often a bunch of ‘No’ and ‘Why?’, though I don’t say that in any way as a bad thing. Again, they’re straight up.

I thought about it and it felt like your accolade connoted a respect, though not necessarily a looking up kind, a resonance kind. I of course can;t speak for you, though I can speak for me. I have a deep respect for you. You listened last night as I processed. And, as Brainspotting will do… 3 triggers from the polls came, were faced, were listened to, and 1 integrated, and two are now allies, Counsel if you will.

I appreciate you listening. That means a great deal, and shows an evolved quality. Lotta light there I felt with appropriate shadows embraced for context to give the line some to brace against for clarity of its shining.

I love profound chats, though these days they tend to get somewhere and then move on somewhere else relatively quickly instead of tirelessly trodding along some single line of thought. I like ‘em when they are like road trips. Exploration rather than profound, as I don;t find much to be that profound anymore. Apt, yes. Natural. Yes. Though, profound? That tends to feel like explaining oneself in a closeted asking for some permission al lot.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 30, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Very kind, thank you.

July 30, 2020 at 8:23 pm

You’re most welcome. I like that spectrum of companions more than a lot.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 7:29 pm

“as above, so below” ????

July 29, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Thanks much. Oh, very much so as above, so below, and the roots are over-stretched making their grip slippery and the tree wobbly above is like Icarus flying too high. Pretty much over-taxed myself this week and advise rest and no neg about it. And, you know the irony? My most used quote this week has been, “trees with strong roots laugh at storms.” I’ve been telling myself what I needed to hear for the last 2 weeks, and missed the forest for the trees so to speak.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Well then, another reminder to listen to our inner voice, right?

July 30, 2020 at 2:56 am

Yes, definitely.. What I see happened is that I heard, and then unconsciously moved away as I was running my own route. Though, I’ve been doing that for months… actually coming up on 2 seasons. Rather than avoidance, it feels more like I needed to NOT navigate this part cleanly, as the message is a real treasure. ANd except, I won’t go far into what ifs, though I basically instituted my habit of playing with a net firmly stapled to the floor. PLOP. 🙂 Meaning, I indulged in an old bad habit, going in alone when there was planetary support if I wouldn’t have brushed it off last week. NO what if’s, though. Is what it is, and all’s well. Big Ole OFL for me this week _ Opportunity For Learning… OFLs are what I’ve substituted for “mistakes.” You May already be aware of that. If so, pardon.

July 29, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Thanks for this conversation. This post is a docking clamp that popped. I get it. There’s something larger I’ve been working towards, though I see with the roots loosening… upheaval, consciously. I’ve been keeping it in low orbit, and on the down low, though I think now it got down low enough and just landed. Lol. I think this post pretty much was where a tectonic shift was to occurred, and I probably Jungian-slipped and didn’t listen so I wouldn’t resist… just earlier than I expected. Hmmmmm.. A pre-cursor rumble. Hmmmm. Love that…. gonna have to literally see how it shakes out, and how I engage it now that I’m back online aware of what’s gong on. 🙂 I love these kinds oF times. Big Stuff. Not Easy, though well worth it. Drum roll… months of a drum roll, but it’s starting nonetheless.

Thanks for being here where I could share this as it was unfolding. Much appreciated Princess Rosebud.

• Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud

July 29, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I am honored to listen.

July 30, 2020 at 3:24 am

I am grateful for that. Thank you, Princess Rosebud.

2. Jordan Hoggard

July 29, 2020 at 8:11 pm

********
    Ya know. I’ll leave the post. It’s like a fault line, a personally geographic reminder. Plus, it’s not time to make it all pretty. This is roto-tilling time. Loosen up those roots a bit more… surgically of course as much as is feasible. The whole garden doesn’t need an overhaul… just where it lives.

3. Holly Troy

July 31, 2020 at 2:46 pm

I think I am the one who voted for Amara 🙂

July 31, 2020 at 6:45 pm

🙂 I don’t know why that’s so funny, though it just sounds for some reason like “I alone voted for Amara.” 🙂 It just has me just giggling. What’s up with that?! I loved all 3 names. Thanks for voting!

• Holly Troy